PEOPLE GIVE TO PEOPLE
Development at Dean Close is led by a small team of parents, ODs and staff: our Development Board.
The Board is the forum for developing the ideas and detail behind our development initiatives. It also provides the steering needed for engaging the Dean Close community and for the fundraising activity.
Our aim for the fundraising is to make it relevant, personal and right for Dean Close. So members of the Development Board help us hone our message and then connect effectively with the Dean Close community.
- Matthew Smith (Chairman): Trustee, Past Parent
- Simon Bullingham: Trustee, Current Parent
- Helen Daltry: Trustee, Past Parent
- Eve Fateh: Past Parent
- Vasily Pasetchnik: Current Parent
- Mark Philip-Sorensen: Current Parent, Old Decanian
- David Till: Current Parent
- Emma Taylor: Warden
- Felicity Copp: Development Manager
- David Evans: Senior Master
- James Underhill: Development Consultant