Highlights of the Week
- Dave Parvin from Drugs Sense UK spoke to all the 4th Form on Monday afternoon, and also to an appreciative gathering of parents on Monday evening.
- 5th & 6th Form Linguists enjoyed their trip to Stratford to see Tartuffe on Wednesday.
- We wish our U16 Netball players all of the best as they travel to Bournemouth this weekend for the Regional Finals.
- A number of those girls were also involved in beating Redmaids 3-1 to go through to the Quarter Finals of the National U16 Hockey Tournament.
- The Lower 6th did their Careers Profiling tests on Tuesday as they start to think a little more seriously about their future careers.
Upper Sixth Trials
Monday 25 February to Saturday 2 March
Upper Sixth pupils will be coming out of lessons to sit A-level trials in the Old Gym from Monday 25 February to Saturday 2 March. During this period, they will be on a study leave: Day Pupils only need to be in for the trials, while Boarders are expected to work in Houses. Meanwhile, all pupils in teams are expected to meet games commitments, and any extra-curricular lessons need to be arranged around the trials. Exam timetables have been issued via Houses to the pupils this week along with exam regulations. These timetables are also available on Parent and Student Portals and the iSAMS App. Please contact Dr. Bradley at email@example.com as soon as possible if you spot any mistakes or your child has a planned absence during the trial period.
Mayor’s Youth Concert: Sunday 27 January
Please see the advert below for this very special Community Event. We would love to see you there.
Spring Concert: Sunday 3 February
Pittville Pump Room, 7.00pm
Tickets are still available for this year’s Spring Concert which will include the Bruch Romance for Viola with Jeff Gao as the soloist. The concert will include performances by the Orchestra and Chamber Choir as well as other smaller groups and solo items. Please see the flyer below for further information.
The Week Ahead
CLICK HERE to access the Live Website Calendar with all of the events for next term.
Do to the busy and dynamic nature of the school, there are sometimes inevitable changes to our calendar. Do please refer to this online version, for the most up to date information.
If you have any queries or comments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.