Highlights of the Week
- Half term Virtual Music Concert (see below)
- Getting sight of one of the Lower 6th Art Sketchbooks (see below)
- Seeing the 4th Form PDT work come to light (see below)
- Filming of War of the Worlds took place on Sunday
- Presentation by 5th Form pupil Nacho to all our 4th Form, speaking about Black History Month
- Fridays @6 Piano Recital on Friday 16 October by Tom in the Upper 6th
- Our online Parents’ Meeting for the Upper 6th.
Please see the attached letter for further details about the service being provided in School on Monday 16 November. Please read the accompanying Fact Sheet and complete the Consent Form if you would like to make use of this Service. If you would like to discuss this in more detail, please contact email@example.com and they will be able to assist with your query.
Half Term Contact Tracing
We are hoping that this won’t be necessary, but please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if your son or daughter develops any Covid related symptoms anytime between 1.00pm on Friday 23 October and 1.00pm on Sunday 25 October. This essentially covers the critical 48–hour ‘contact’ time-period for contracting the virus whilst your child was in school.
Half Term Concert
Our traditional October Half Term concert took place online this year with a fantastic range of pupils from different year groups performing. Pupils gathered in their year group bubbles around the school this morning to watch their peers (and themselves) performing in a number of different ensembles. Congratulations to all of those involved! You can watch the concert by clicking the image below.
The pupils are hard at work building their portfolios. Here is a snapshot of the sketchbook belonging to one of our Lower 6th Form pupils! You can click on the image to browse.
It is a delight to share the work that our 4th Form pupils have been producing in the Product Design Technology Department!
Ultimate Activity Camps
Ultimate Activity Camps will be making a welcome return with their fantastic, Covid-compliant camps at Dean Close Prep School this October Half Term from Monday 26th to Friday 30th October 2020.
- Children enjoy safe fun, meet friends and try new activities!
- Days run from 8:30am until 5:15pm
- For children aged 4-14 years
- Fully-compliant with all government advice on Coronavirus measures – click here for full details
- Book either Monday to Friday or Tuesday to Thursday
- Limited availability due to restricted numbers – book soon
Please visit their website www.ultimateactivity.co.uk or call their friendly and helpful customer service team on 0330 111 7077.
The Week Ahead
CLICK HERE to access the Live Website Calendar.
If you have any queries or comments, please contact email@example.com.