Dean Close Preparatory School is a co-educational Christian Boarding/Day Prep School for 280+ pupils aged 7 to 13. There are 3 boarding houses (Senior girls, Senior boys and the mixed Junior House). The Houses are run by House Parents and in each case the emphasis is placed on the idea of an extended family unit.
The role of the Resident Gap Year House Tutor position is divided into two main areas of supporting in the Boarding Houses and also during the school day. Full details can be found inthe job description.
Essential skills and abilities
• Boarding House Tutors are required to assist fully in the games programme and an ability to help with team coaching is an advantage.
• Flexibility and adaptability are essential, as is the willingness to undertake additional duties and responsibilities which may arise.
• The ability to work well on your own initiative and to work with others as part of a team.
• Experience of working with and /or caring for children an advantage.
• A kind and caring nature.
Please click the “Apply Here” button below and complete the application and forward any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9am, Wednesday 19 May 2021.
Interviews to be held shortly after.
Dean Close School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.